Outdoor Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The “Inboard Technology Outdoor Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 26, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 9, 2019. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, an entrant must be a 18 years of age or older, and a legal resident of the forty-seven (47) United States of America (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia and other U.S. territories), each as of one (1) day prior to the Sweepstakes Period and continuing throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Misrepresentation of age, upon discovery by Sponsor, will disqualify the applicable participant. This Sweepstakes is void in any location where prohibited by law, or where a bond or registration is required.
To enter the Sweepstakes go to https://www.inboardtechnology.com/pages/outdoor-giveaway and complete the requested information on such website, which includes providing your full name, and your email address. All eligible respondents who properly submit the Entry during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered into random drawings to receive the Prizes listed in Section 3 below. All improperly completed Entries will not be entered into the random drawings to win the Prizes listed herein and will not be returned. There is a limit of one (1) valid Entry per eligible person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Drawings: Potential winners for the Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received by the Sponsor (the “Grand Prize Drawing”). The potential winner selected in the Grand Prize Drawing is a potential winner for the Grand Prize. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner by phone or email within seven (7) days of the drawing. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return a notarized affidavit of liability/publicity release (the “Liability/Publicity Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within four (4) days of the date notice or attempted notice was sent or an alternate winner may be randomly drawn. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to return the required documents by the deadline specified in any prize-related documents, the Prizes may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, be forfeited and/or awarded randomly to an alternate winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of any notification, confirmation thereof, or other correspondence. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions. Odds of winning based on the number of valid entries received. Limit one prize per family or household. No entrant may win more than one of the prizes, if there are multiple prizes. The random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or an agent of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes drawing. If there is a dispute regarding who entered, the Entry will be deemed to be made by the natural person who is assigned to the account by the applicable provider or organization that assign the phone, email or other account, as applicable. Any entries to be deemed received from a robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. There may be different advertising graphics used for this one Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: Inboard M1 Artist series board, $200 gift card to Parks Project, and $200 of Bare Republic Sunscreen
- Employees of Sponsor, and employees of the preceding companies’ agencies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, media agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible for this Sweepstakes and are not eligible to be selected as the Friend. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, mother in-law, father, father in-law, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law.
- By entering into the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final. By the Friend accepting a portion of the Grand Prize, such Friend agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers via email from Sponsor and its partners. An entrant may remove himself/herself from such emails by using the “unsubscribe” feature on one email from each company that sends you an email.
- Entrants also agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and each of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes harmless from any and all alleged and/or actual actions, demands, losses, settlements (whether or not litigation is commenced), claims, damages, and liability whatsoever, existing now or in the future, with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity and/or delivery/mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize including, but not limited to, (A) liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind, including, but not limited to, any such liability as a result of entrant’s guests/invitees participating in any Prize event, trip, or experience with the entrant, (B) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software, or (C) for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination of the above. Further, Sponsor and its advertising or promotion agencies, if any, will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s digital devices related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes. Only the stated number of prizes set forth in these complete Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human or other error, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to draw winner(s) from all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any portion of this offer or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly, or are lost due to any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and prize redemption. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any of its representatives or affiliates. All winners and winners’ Friend, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor and its affiliates and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, if applicable, from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons or property (including third parties mentioned or shown in content submitted for this Sweepstakes), including, without limitation, personal injury or death, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and shall be held at the AAA office located in Miami, Florida; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so a portion of the above may not apply to you. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Sponsor: Inboard Technology, Inc. located at 1347 Pacific Ave suite 201, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 is the “Sponsor” of this Sweepstakes.
The Official Rules are available at https://www.inboardtechnology.com/pages/terms-and-conditions. A copy of the Official Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.