We are excited to announce we are looking for new members to join our passionate team at Inboard Technology. If you are ready to be part of creating the future of personal electric transportation and are looking for a company in an exciting period of growth and expansion, values hard work, and believes in work-life harmony, then this is the company for you.
Inboard Technology designs, builds and distributes beautiful, functional and safe electric rideables. Our first signature product (M1) has been featured all over the world, and combines action sports with technology. We are now ready to extend our growth and are looking for engaged and talented people.
In this specific role, the ideal candidate is eager to join our finance team and comfortable making financial decisions, and assist in managing our financial operations. Your experience must include financial knowledge on manufacturing, inventory as well as multi-channel sale, contract manufacturing and global distribution. Experience with ERP platform e.g. NetSuite is preferred.
This position is full time and will be working at our Santa Cruz, California headquarters reporting to the CEO.
Key Responsibilities as part of the team:
- Preparation of financial statements, and reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Define and report on key KPI’s for the management team and the board of directors
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal reporting regulations
- Responsible for journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist in management of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial / chaotic / high growth environment
- Team leadership, integrity, and solid sense of ownership
- Excellent follow-through and documentation of work
- Comfortable getting into the accounting detail while simultaneously improving the day to day financial operation.
- Organized, superior attention to detail
- Diligent, reliable and tenacious
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required. CPA/MBA preferred.
- Prior experience with finance operation for manufacturing, inventory, multi sales channel and global distribution.
- Experience with account maintenance, ledger and data entry
- Experience with ERP platform, preferable NetSuite.
- Knowledge of auditing standards
- Creating the future of personal electric vehicles with an amazing and talented team
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible and scalable time-off policy
- Pro-Form discounts with all of Inboard partner brands and retailers
- All Inboard Products available to you whenever you need them
- Team events and travel
- Skate time, Ride days, Surf days
- Opportunities to work remote
Please send all correspondence to email@example.com