We are excited to announce we are looking for new members to join our passionate team at Inboard Technology. If you are ready to be part of creating the future of personal electric transportation and are looking for a company in an exciting period of growth and expansion, values hard work, and believes in work-life harmony, then this is the company for you. Inboard Technology designs, builds and distributes beautiful, functional and safe electric rideables. Our first signature product (M1) has been featured all over the world, and combines action sports with technology. We are now ready to extend our growth and are looking for engaged and talented people.
In this specific role, the ideal candidate is eager to join our finance team and comfortable making financial decisions, and assist in managing our financial operations. Your experience must include NetSuite as a ERP platform, and have used Netsuite to track inventory and revenue recognition through the entire cycle. This position is full time and will be working at our Santa Cruz, California headquarters reporting to the CFO.
Key Responsibilities as part of the team:
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal reporting regulations
- Preparation of financial statements, and reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures
- Responsible for journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist in management of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required. CPA/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Prior NetSuite Controller experience, ERP implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with account maintenance, ledger and data entry
- Knowledge of auditing standards
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial / chaotic / high growth environment
- Team leadership, integrity, and solid sense of ownership
- Excellent follow-through and documentation of work
- Comfortable getting into the accounting detail while simultaneously improving the day to day financial operation.
- Organized, superior attention to detail
- Diligent, reliable and tenacious
- Creating the future of personal electric vehicles with an amazing and talented team
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible and scalable time-off policy
- Pro-Form Discounts with all of Inboard’s partner brands and retailers
- All Inboard Products available to you whenever you need them
- Team events and travel
- Opportunities to work remote
Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org