OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Videos will be judged by the Inboard Technology Video Judging Committee according to the rules below. Inboard Technology will feature entry and winning videos on YouTube, through email and on the Inboard website with attribution to the creator(s). 5 winners will receive one free PowerShift Battery or equivalent Inboard Technology store credit.
- Contest is open to anyone who owns or has access to the Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard. No purchase necessary.
- Eligible contest entry videos should show the rider commuting w/ their M1 and can be a maximum of 2 minutes long.
- Rider must wear a helmet while riding the Inboard M1 for their entry to be eligible. Material should not demonstrate risky or otherwise unsafe behavior. Obey all traffic laws and rules of the road.
Each video link, along with name and email, submitted through the form at https://www.inboardtechnology.com/pages/youtube-contest before 11:59 PM August 4th is considered as one entry. Riders may post and submit as many entries as they please. Inboard reserves the right to extend contest entry deadline.
- Video submission must be public on YouTube and include the words “Inboard” and “M1” in the title to be considered.
- Video entries will be judged on creativity, humor, view count, randomness, and style.
- Entrants must own the rights to the video they are submitting. Copyrighted material will not be eligible to win.
Entries that do not comply with YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest. Inboard releases YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
Click here to return to contest